Tennessee Volunteer State
All towels are gift-ready and tied with chunky twine finished with a hang tag.
Tea Towel Details
- A generous 28 x 29” size
- Flour sack towels are made from 100% bright white cotton
- Designed and hand screen-printed in Salt Lake City
- Black, water-based ink stays soft and won't crack with repeated drying. The ink works like a dye by absorbing into the fabric fibers instead of sitting on top
- Towels have matte texture which allows for maximum absorbency
Flour Sack Uses
There's a reason why you've seen these tea towels in your grandmother's house. Tea towels not only decorative, but extremely useful!
- Lightweight enough to allow dough to rise without crushing it
- Place over fresh baked goods to keep them moist
- Wrap bread in a basket to keep it warm throughout your meal
- Lint-free so they won't leave behind those pesky little fuzzies when drying your glassware